Project Manager, Ad Nova - Paris, France (May 2010-April 2012)
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with large corporate clients as well as the OECD.
- Project management including: client relations, strategy, proposal research and writing, managing project budgets and calendars, coordinating between suppliers and the client, managing creative teams.
- Involved in website redesign, trained on CMS. Website content editing.
- Worked on communication efforts to raise awareness and visibility of an entertainment-education organization. Produced communication materials including press releases, brand book and fact sheets for an international audience, as well as helped organize and implement local outreach activities. Processed large amounts of information under tight deadlines for RFPs, white papers and other proposal writing.
- Participated in social media training and strategy.
- Collaborated with a local branch of a national health organization, L'association de la lutte contre le sida (ACLS). With a team, strategized with ACLS Fez on external communications. Produced an informational video on the HIV/AIDS testing process, targeted towards local vulnerable populations, as well as a brochure targeted towards an international stakeholder audience, explaining the activities of ACLS Fez.
- Conceptualized new branding strategy and designed a new website for a local organization in tourism industry.
- Fieldwork on five aspects of sustainable development: education, economic, health, culture and environment.
- Created a cultural guidebook, including coordination of data collection, design and translation.
- Led marketing team associates on all creative matters; served as liaison with upper management. Worked in marketing analytics and promotion tracking.
- Managed e-mail campaigns, as well as online and print advertising. Updated website content. Participated in website architecture and design. Managed print advertising and built mutually beneficial relationships with media editors.
- Organized, initiated, and designed studio marketing for two locations with studio owner.
- Managed new website design. Conducted sales and client consultations.
- Managed retail buyer accounts, from small businesses to large chain stores. Worked directly with upper management to analyze buying patterns and market trends, and develop sales and marketing strategies.
- Implemented email marketing for the company.
Master of Arts in Global Communications - The American University of Paris (2008-2010)
- Thesis: A Theoretical Investigation of Issue Placement Effectiveness in Entertainment-Education: A comparative analysis with brand placements in television entertainment
- Coursework: Advanced Advertising, Branding and Video Practicum, Communication Theory, Research and Marketing
- Art and Speech Communication Minors
- Co-Founder, Empower Media, “Encouraging girls and women to live a life of equality and dignity through the power of communication” (http://www.empower-media.org)
- Co-Founder, Student Action & Development Initiatives; Chairperson, “A Night in Pondicherry” fund raising event
- Creative Director, Cosmopolite Graduate Journal
- Adobe Creative Suite (12 years experience), Lyris Internet Marketing, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, Database Management Software, CMS including Wordpress
- Basic web design experience using Dreamweaver and Text Forge, HTML and CSS
- Video production experience using Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier Pro and Adobe After Effects